PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.03.2011

Today In Numbers

So sometimes I am baffled by a way to explain our days. So I thought I would try to explain it in numbers!

12- the number of bottles drank
2- the number of bowels of oatmeal and peaches
2- the number of bowls of rice cereal and squash
4- the number of spoons used
4- the number of bibs used
2- number of loads of laundry
4- number of times I washed bottles
2- number of times I made formula
2- number of vitamins given
2- the number of zantac given
2- number of breathing treatments given
2- number of sheets I changed
2- number of red bulls I drank
2- swings used
6- number of burp clothes used
2- number of baths given
2- number of towels used
3- number of baby outfits
2- number of times I changed my shirt from spit up
15- number of times a baby spit up
14- number of diapers used
7- the number of books read
6- the number of times I sang the ABC's
1- the number of walks taken

Sounds crazy like that huh?  Our days are really getting to be fun and I'm enjoying the babies playing more! They are almost five months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment