When I found out I was expecting twins I remember thinking how we will need two of everything. This thought scared me a little. Ok if I'm being honest it downright freaked me out! ha! But along the way I found out that you don't necessarily need two of everything. Following are some of my favorite products that my babies used.
- The Nap Nanny. My babies had horrific reflux and needed to elevated almost constantly. When someone told me about the nap nanny I immediately went on a hunt. Luckily I found one on craigs list and we bought the other one of sale. Yes, they are pricey but they saved us. My babes spent many a nights in those suckers.
2. My next favorite thing had to be a bouncer seat. My twins loved their bouncers, the ones that vibrated! They took lots of naps in the bouncer/vibrating chairs. I don't necessarily think you need two of these but we did end up getting two because they both loved them so much.
3. Another item my kids loved was the swing. I think the swings are so soothing and it was helpful to also keep them elevated enough. We also had two of these!
4. My favorite bottles and the ones that the babes like best were Dr. Browns. We went through many many bottles trying to find the best one and ultimately they liked these best. Some people complain about the many parts but it really didn't bother me. I also made sure to have lots of bottle so that I wasn't constantly washing them. I think I ended up having 15.
5. For a stroller we decided to use a double snap and go. I was lucky enough to buy one from another twin mom. It was really easy to snap the car seats in and it is pretty light weight.
6. When the babes got older we decided we needed a different stroller. After a lot of research and getting a lot of opinions we decided to go with the Baby Jogger City Mini Double. I love love love it. It is light weight for a double stroller and maneuvers easily!
7. Jumperoo/ exasaucers- we ended up getting one exasaucer and one jumperoo. I think you could totally get away with just one or the other. Chances are they aren't going to both want to be in their at the same time and in reality they are only in their for a short period of time.
8. Bath tubs were another thing I was confused about. We decided to get one with a sling. We ended up using the baby bath tub for a lot longer than most because they were so tiny. As the babies got older we transitioned to bath seats which we are still using. I love the bath seats. It keeps them in place.
9. High chairs- we chose to use the Fisher Price space saver high chairs. They have been great for us except they are a little hard to clean. We don't have a ton of room in our kitchen so we decided this was best for us.
Ok I am sure you are totally overwhelmed by now so I will stop! I could go on for a while. Feel free to leave me a comment if you have any other questions. I am happy to help!
If you are linking up please make sure your post is regarding baby gear! We look forward to reading all of your thoughts and ideas. Next week our topic will be Bringing Home Multiples! Hope to see you them too!