PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.26.2011

You know your a mom when...

There have been many moments in the last *gasp* almost five months where I have thought that this is totally a mom moment. I have heard about these things from friends and thought how funny but I never knew about the little things that are the marks of motherhood.  So here it goes.

You know your a mom when:

-you cry literally cry over split milk. Spilt breast milk that is. Yes, this happened to me on not one but two different occasions. That stuff is like GOLD!

You know your a mom when:

- you peak in someones diaper to see whats in there

You know your a  mom when:

- you are so tired that you don't care that you are covered in spit up. You crawl back in bed for those precious and fleeting moments of sleep.

You know your a mom when:

- you wash like in the laundry a dirty diaper

You know your a mom when:

- you no longer carry a purse. You throw your phone and wallet in the diaper bag and off you go.

You know your a mom when:

- Its 10 pm and you realized you haven't eaten all day but you have fed a baby more times that you can count

You know your a mom when:

- you rock back and forth ALL THE TIME whether or not you are holding a baby. I've caught myself doing this on many occasions

You know your a mom when:

- you finally lay down at night and you hear baby songs in your head. 

You know your a mom when:

- you literally pray to GOD for the baby to take a nap. 

Ok so these are my moments!  Welcome to motherhood!!  It's already been quite a ride and I am excited for the rest of it!

Just because I cant resistt here a few pictures of my favorite babies in the whole world! Love them to pieces.






Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment