PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.19.2011

Wednesday Randoms

I'm not in the mood to form paragraphs so I will do bulletins for our randoms this week!

  • The new picture at the top of the blog was taken by Narci D photography. She took our fall pictures. I love the babies pictures but hate the way I look. Its just me being insecure and I have to remember that I just had two babies.  I cant wait for her to take some pictures in the bluebonnets in the fall.
  • We had our first ECI therapy session this morning.  She was impressed with Emma's progress.
  • Tomorrow we go to the Cranial Tech people to have Levi's head evaluated.  I am still on the fence about the helmet.  I just don't know what to do. On Monday we go for his physical therapy appointment. Poor kid. Every week I feel like he goes to a new doctor.
  • I cannot wait to get the Christmas tree out. I keep asking Clayton but he says no. Boo!
  • The babies are now officially sleeping through the night! Wahoo!  They go to bed around 8 and wake up around 7 in the morning.
  • We took the babies to the park for the first time and they loved the swings. I can't wait to take them back!

    Happy Wednesday People!

No comments:

Post a Comment