PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.16.2011

IPhone Picture Dump

We had a  busy weekend with Clayton's mom and step dad in town. We actually went to a pumpkin patch and guess what I didn't take a single picture because the babies slept almost the entire time. Emma did wake up briefly to go on a hayride but of course I didn't have the camera at this time. We are going to try again this week! I desperately want a picture of the babies and some pumpkins. I may just send Clayton to the store to get some pumpkins and we will take our own here! ha!  We had a great weekend and are looking forward to the cooler weather coming this week!

I phone pictures!












So these are my favorite from the past couple of weeks!  I wish I knew how to make them into a cool collage but that will have to come later! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment