PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.05.2011

A good week

So far we have had a good week.  I will be 26 weeks pregnant on Thursday and am feeling good.  My doctor was here today and we had a great sonogram.  Everything looks the same as far as my cervix goes and all the doctors seem very positive and think I can make it to 30 weeks or beyond.  So we are happy with that.  The only thing that would make me happier is if they released me to go home. 

I have been here officially four weeks.  I can't believe it.  It has been both fast and very slow if that makes sense.  I have been given shower priveleges.  Yippee!!!!  I can shower while sitting in the shower chair after someone walks me in there every other day.  Yes, for those of you who may be wondering I have been getting bed baths which is basically a sponge bath. In another week or so I may be allowed to take wheel chair rides once a week.  It would be nice to go outside and feel the sunshine. 

Emma and Levi looked good on the sonogram.  Levi is still really low and sitting on my cervix. (Clayton thinks he is plugging things up. Which is fine with me.)  Emma is currently head down although it changes weekly.  She is a mover and hates to be monitored. Everytime they put the heart rate monitor on her she does flips. Levi is a mover to but not as much as his sister who is sitting on top of him.  Levi weighs 1 lb 11 oz and Emma weighs 1 lb 14 oz.  Almost two pounds for both!!!!  It cracks me up that she is bigger!  They both look great and the doctor couldn't be happier. 

Here is a picture of me tonight at almost 26 weeks.  I think I am huge. I can only imagine what I will look like in a few weeks. Sorry about the mismatched jammies. The doctor got sonogram gel all of them.

Thank you for the continued thoughts and prayers!  These are some lucky babies!!!



1 comment:

  1. Praise God Amanda for that good report! My Bible Study viewed pics of you Sunday and we prayed. Wow! Amen :)

    ReplyDelete