PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.07.2012

13 Months Old

I was going to just update at 15 months but they are changing so much right now that I want to be able to keep track of it all!  So anyway on June 4 Emma and Levi turned 13 months old, 10 and 1/2 months adjusted. I feel like yesterday it was their 12 month birthday.  Time sure does fly when you are having fun. I am constantly asking God to help me savor every second with them because I know before long they will be off to kindergarten! So let's get it on with it before I get all sappy!

During your 13 month we:
  • had your first birthday party
  • Nonny and Poppy visited
  • Maureen and Miles visited
  • we went to Ikea
  • we went swimming for the first time
  • we all survived our first family tummy bug
  • we celebrated mothers day
  • went to the dr
  • switched to whole milk
  • went to the Dallas World Aquarium


Emma:

Weight: if I had to guess I would say 18 pounds
Clothes: mostly 12 month
Diapers: size 3 during the day 4 at night
Milestones: pulling up and cruising, clapping, saying dada
Sleep: you take two naps a day and go to bed at 7:30 and wake up between 7-8 in the morning
Likes: little toys, books, things that spin, mickey mouse,
Dislikes: sleep, old people, when your brother takes your toys
Teeth: 2
Bottles: taking 3 a day. we are working on dropping our bottles
Hair: finally coming in. it is brown
Eyes: still blue, I hope they stay that way

Levi:

Weight: 22 pounds of love
Clothes: mostly 18 month
Diapers: size 4 during the day and 5 at night
Milestones: pulling up and cruising, walking with our fingers,  clapping
Sleep: take 2 naps a day and go to bed around 7:30 and get up between 7-8 in the morning
Likes: your mommy, walking with help, things that play music, your milk, the dogs, pushing your car
Dislikes: not seeing mommy,  being told no,
Teeth: 4
Bottles: taking 3 a day, working on dropping our bottles
Hair: long and dark brown
Eyes: brown




No comments:

Post a Comment