PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.02.2012

For MOMs by MOMs- My Baby Shower

Today for our for our link up we will sharing the story of our baby showers.  I hope that you will hop on over to our blog and link up!

My baby shower was very interesting.  Three days before it was scheduled to be held I landed myself in the hospital.  I remember wondering if I would get out in time for the shower. I had always dreamt of being the pregnant lady with the big ol belly opening up presents. But as luck would have it I was going to be in the hospital for the long hall. I texted and called many people to let them know that the shower would be postponed. 

Many women on bed rest have their showers in the hospital. So once I had been there a few weeks and we thought that my delivery was not imminent we decided on a date to have the shower at the hospital. But of course as luck would have it I went into labor before we could have it!  It seems that I am not supposed to have a shower.

But my wonderful sister and two of my friends ended up throwing me a shower about two weeks after the babies were born. It was wonderful having people there to celebrate the babies.  Can't wait to hear about all the other showers! 

Thanks for visiting! If you are hear from another blog I hope that you will stay a while!  I hope you will link up next week! Our topic is sharing your favorite pics of your mulitples!

No comments:

Post a Comment