PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.24.2012

The Best Guacamole

I haven't posted a recipe in a while but I'm trying to get back in the blogging swing of things.  So here you go here is my absolute favorite guacamole recipe. Here is what you will need!

  • 3-4 large avocados
  • half a red onion chopped
  • jalapeno seeded and chopped
  • small tomato chopped
  • 2-3 garlic cloves chopped
  • juice of one lime
  • salt and pepper

So simple. Begin by scooping out the avocados into a bowl.  Then add the rest of the ingredients. Once it is well blended taste. You may need to add more of one thing to make it taste the way you like. 

A twist on the recipe is to add mexi-corn and black beans.  I hope you enjoy both of these versions of guacamole!  I serve both of them with tortilla chips. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment