PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.10.2012

Easter

**I totally got behind and never posted this!  I am posting now for posterity sake!  The twins 12 month post will be up soon! 


Easter this year was amazing. It has always been one of my favorite holidays. I heard it described as the super bowl of Christianity. I totally agree!  It is what we base our whole religion on. The fact that Jesus rose from the grave to forgive our sins so that we may have eternal life if we choose to believe.  This Easter was great because I had my two little miracles to celebrate. Last year I was in the hospital on bed rest and this was so much better.  I choose to host Easter at my house and it went off without a hitch!  On Saturday we enjoyed some yummy food an Easter Egg hunt and time with family. Sunday we spent the day just our little family and it was perfect.  Here are tons of pictures from Emma and Levi's first Easter!









No comments:

Post a Comment