PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.30.2011

Update

Emma and Levi have been doing well.  As of today they weigh the exact same thing.  3 lbs 9. 1 oz.  They are getting so big!  I can't believe it!  Once they get closer to four pounds they get to come out of their isolettes! I cannot wait for them to be in a different bed.  Next week they will also begin to bottle/breast feed.  They will be four weeks old or 34 weeks gestation on Wednesday.  They will start off with one bottle/breast feeding a day and will continue to get the rest through their feeding tube.  this is one step closer to us brining our sweet babies home.  Right now we are thinking they will get to come home towards the end of June!  Each day I pray that they will continue on the positive path that they have been on so that they can come home!  I never imagined how hard it would be for them to be in the NICU. I know that they are getting the care that they need and that right now this is the best place for them but I still get sad each day when I leave them. I feel guilty when I am not there and constantly long for them.  Here are a few sweet pictures of the babies from the past couple of days. I am so happy that they are wearing clothes now. They look so cute in their tiny preemie clothes. 

Emma with her bowe that the Nurse made!

Levi sleeping!  doesn't he look like Clayton

Levi and mommy during Kangaroo Care

Emma with her cute onesie with her name! Thanks Jamie

Levi in his froggy outfit

Levi snuggling with daddy

Emma being swaddled.  She was not happy being put back in her bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment