PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.08.2012

Praying

I had a post planned for today but yesterday (Sunday) I heard the news about a tragic death.  A twitter and blog friend Julee lost her husband in a car wreck late Saturday night. I am just absolutely sick to my stomach about this. I cannot imagine what sweet Julee and her precious ten month old baby girl is experiencing. So today I ask that you pray for this family.  You can read their blog here

 A few girls have set up a way to send flowers to this family. If you would like to know more you can read about it here.

www.kyleandstephaniekrueger.blogspot.com


I am also donating 30 % of my profits for this month from any Scentsy orders.  Please go to my website and shop away. All funds will be donated to the Preslee Turner College Fund.  awilkerson.scentsy.us

You can also go to www.jennablogs.com to see other ways you can help! 

Julee- May God wrap his arms around you and provide the comfort that only He can. You are in my constant thoughts and prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment