PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.21.2012

Wednesday Randoms

  • We battled the sickies this weekend. The hubby was sick so I quarantined him in our room. Luckily so far the babies and I have not gotten this yuckness.
  • I have been debating what to give up for lent. No I am not Catholic and I not exactly positive that I know enough about lent but I like to give up something each year. I am thinking of giving up Zulily or ranch! Ha
  • The babies have been doing better with their morning nap but their afternoon nap is still hit or miss. Our pediatrician said some babies just don't like to nap. Goodness help me!
  • The twins Easter baskets arrived today! I am ridiculously excited about this. I know they will have no idea it is Easter but I love it!
  • I feel like there are so many sick babies our there! Please pray for all the little ones who are sick. My sweet Twin mommy friend Megan is dealing with her little one Knox in the hospital with a virus. This is one of my greatest fears! I have been praying for them constantly.
  • I made a yummy dinner tonight called Bow Tie Fiesta Pasta! It is from Erin. You can find the recipe here. I switched it up and used turkey meat and we left out the olives but we both agreed that it is a new staple for us.
  • The hubby and I were supposed to go on a date night last weekend before he got sick. I am dying to go somewhere yummy to eat and spend time with the hubs!
  • And because they are so cute here is a random pic of my babies!

Happy belated Valentines day friends!

2 comments:

  1. super cute! Im glad to know Im not the only one who plans early for holidays!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look at those cuties! I hope the babies don't catch the sickies!

    ReplyDelete