PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.18.2011

Random thoughts

We have been busy around here with the babies. Here are a few random thoughts I wanted to share.

  • We went to the eye doctor today and both babies got cleared as patients.  WOO HOO!!! I could not be happier about this. The eye doctor appointments are pure torture for the babies and I'm so happy to not have to go back.
  • My mom went back to work this week so I am going it alone during the day. Now let me say I am completely blessed with a husband who works from home and can help me feed the babies!  I have not yet figured out how to feed them by myself. They are both still so high maintenance with feedings because of tummy issues that it is hard to go it alone. But I am hoping to start doing this soon!
  • Emma went on her first outing to a restaurant. I took Emma to eat with me and my friend Jenny. She hated it and pretty much screamed the whole time. Luckily the restaurant we were at was pretty loud and our waitress was understanding and got us out of there quick.
  • Both babies went up to school with me. I took them both by myself to school the other day to visit the teachers. It went well only because there were so many wonderful women there to hold them.
  • Levi has started rolling over!!!  He has only done it a hand full of times but we are working on it.  Emma is showing signs she will soon too!
  • I have been a ETSY freak lately. A lot of the sights are having back to school sales so I have been stocking up on cute things for the babies.
That's all I can think of right now!  Here are a few pics:

Emma in her tutu!


Emma and Levi like to lay on mommy and daddy's bed! Don't worry they don't sleep on their tummies unless we are watching them.


The babies went on their first walk!  it was actually cool enough one night. We haven't gotten to go on another one yet because it is too hot!  That's what we get for living in Texas!


I found this picture of the babies right after they were born!  So tiny and sweet.


Go Cowboys!

I hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment