PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.02.2012

A Pumpkin Patch and Halloween 2012

We visited yet another pumpkin patch recently!  I got some really cute pictures but they weren't really into the pumpkins.

 
Last night we had Halloween!  Emma and Levi had a blast. I don't really think they understood why we were going to all of our neighbors houses but they sure had fun and they looked so adorable!!!!!
Here is a picture from last year to refresh your memory of what they looked like last year.
 
 
 
Cute little skeletons! My what a difference a year makes! Introducing Mickey and Minnie!
 
 
I mean really! Have you seen anything cuter? I just love them so much!
Off to the clubhouse!
 
 
And the outtakes!
 
 
 
I hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween! Mickey and Minnie did!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! They are seriously cute costumes! What beautiful pictures :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete