PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.04.2012

Scentsy Party

Hello All! I hope you had a great Labor Day! I have two sick babies so I'm dropping by to tell you about a Scentsy Party that one of my favorite people is hosting!  My online buddy Ashley who you may know as the Pumpkin Butter Girl is hosting an online Scentsy Party for me!  So head on over to her party and show here some love! We have a lot of great scentsy products right now since the new Fall/ Winter Catalog just came out! 

You can read her post here and make sure to go shop away! If you have any questions please let me know! I hope you all have a great week and once these sweet babies are feeling better I will be back to blogging! But until then here is a sweet picture I took of them recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment